My mom dragged me out of my room to get these, I’m not even agravated anymore.
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.
So I was playing Outlast: Whistleblower DLC and I met someone who didn’t want to kill me, but instead wanted to be my friend. I have decided his name is Silky.
I was listening to “Six Ways ‘Till Sunday” when I realized how much i could relate to it. It reminds my of one of my best friends when we first met. He was cheerful, funny, and didn’t let anything bother him. After I moved, we started talking again and I noticed how much he’d changed. He was depressed and got angry real easily.
"You talk to hear your own voice and you’ve left me no choice but to choose I miss the person that you were But I don’t miss you"